Post Your HESI or TEAS Scores!Register Today!
- by karnie1o1 Jun 30HESI A2:
Taken on 8/26/2013 in Houston, TX
Applying to UTHSC - Houston for Accelerated BSN Program
Reading Comprehension - 100.00%
Grammar - 94.00%
Vocabulary & General Knowledge - 94.00%
Biology - 92.00%
Anatomy & Physiology - 92.00%
Critical Thinking - 900
Cumulative - 94.86% (95.20% for UTHSC Requirements)
Learning Style - Kinesthetic/Analytical
Personality Style - Creative/People
Taken on 5/10/2013 Houston, TX
Applying to HHC Coleman College - ADN
Reading - 85.7% = 89th percentile
Math - 96.7% = 99th percentile
Science - 83.3% = 97th percentile
English - 76.7% = 84th percentile
Adjusted Individual Total Score (Average) - 85.3%
95th percentile - national
99th percentile - program
Bachelor's in Biology, Spanish Minor - 3.1 GPA
Nursing Pre-requirements - 3.68 GPA
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
I purchased the study manuals given by the respective test providers. The HESI exam seemed to be easier and their manual was much closer to the exam than with the TEAS V. I also studied more (1 week total) for the HESI A2.
- 2,502 Views
- Jul 1 by zizou10excellent scores, mind as well count yourself in the program!
- Jul 26 by ♫patiently_waiting❤HESI A2
Taken 7/26/13 in GA
Applying for BSN program
Reading Comprehension: 94%
-That's all my school required.
Cumulative: 95% (which was my goal )
- Aug 19 by cecile9155Just took today 8/19.
Reading Comp: 96
- Aug 19 by michellecanbakeI took mine at Baylor Univ. on 8/15/2013. I'm applying to Central Texas College for their ADN program. CTC doesn't require the science portions of the test.
96% - Reading comp.
84% - Vocab.
90% - Math
- Aug 27 by sarahd333I don't have my HESI scores in from of me but I looked at them an hour ago. My total was 96%. My lowest score was in math and I got a 90. I got 100s on three parts of English. I bombed my teas last year so I'm taking it a month from today! Yikes!
- Aug 28 by tiffaniesCan anyone give advice on the vocab. I am studying the book and quizlet for hesi but still feeling uneasy. I take my test Sept 9th
- Aug 28 by corndog56I'm worried as well, I need help on trying to refresh myself in this stiff again
- Aug 28 by FutureRN_PJtiffanies Most of the vocab on my test came right out of the evolve book version 2. There were a couple of other words that didnt come from the guide but if your on quizlet you should be golden. I took the hesi today.
Total score came out to 88.5. Does anybody know if that will be rounded to a 89 or does it stay at an 88?
- Aug 29 by Getting To GreatAre you talking about the purple or blue book? Nice scores.