The "Weigh" Out---A Food Management Support Thread - Page 7Register Today!
- Jul 5, '09 by Big Smurf2007physicians weight loss is mainly lo-very lo carb and high protein with protein supplements. started on 800 cal * 4 days then 900 *4 days then 1000 cal - rest .... started at 234 # lost 5 # week so after 2 weeks lost 10 #---then went to olive garden adn havnt been on that since... i ahve to go down to 160.
my cholest was 201 and trig like 362: 6 days unrelieved cp with echo finding a lv lesion. have hypothyroid and PCOS( md started me on metf for pcos) will see... but anyway u can get protein supplements and diets from a couple of sources:
2. nashua nutrition.com
supplements arent bad... gets expensive but works
Good luck to all...
- Jul 24, '09 by VivaLasViejasUpdate, July 24, 2009: I HIT THE 50-POUND MARK YESTERDAY!!!!!
Generally, I stay off the scales for weeks at a time, but for some reason, a lot of things have suddenly become a lot easier for me the past couple of weeks, e.g. climbing stairs, more stamina at work. So I hopped on the 'cattle scale' at work, and by golly, I was 307 lbs.
Now, yes, that is still WAY heavy, but when you've been closer to 400 than 300, you feel positively svelte. I haven't been down this far in 5 years. And suddenly, everything that seemed hopelessly out of reach last fall is possible again.........I never thought I'd see the underside of 300 again, and now it's only eight pounds away! And if I can do THAT, who knows what else I can do, how far I can go?
- Feb 17, '10 by Elle16I have huge issues with sugar, especially when stressed (I am!), I just don't know how to help myself.
It's late, I will come back tomorrow to read all of the wonderful posts here. So glad I found this thread.
- Feb 22, '10 by RNAnnjehOh boy...guys...I need some willpower!
I have (once again) fallen off the proverbial wagon. Having a hard time hopping back on. Just in need of some support from those who have been there!
Plan: calling Curves...one just opened near my house!
- Mar 7, '10 by TorontoThis is a great thread. Thanks for sharing your story. sorry to hear you had to go through that with your mom. but best of luck in losing weight! i gained weight too and i'm trying to lose weight. so this is really motivational for me so thank you.