Work was good todayRegister Today!
- by SuesquatchRN Nov 5, '10Gor slammed with 4 new admits in the afternoon - can't let those beds be open for the weekend. Anyway, all of the RN Managers and the DNS pulled together and got it done. Only stayed a couple of hours over. It was good - we really worked as a well-oiled machine.
That is all.
- Nov 5, '10 by caliotter3Good.
- Nov 5, '10 by DreamerRN11Makes ya feel good when you have a good, busy day doesn't it?
- Nov 5, '10 by tyvinOutrageous! Isn't it great when everyone can work together and even the bosses get in the act.
- Nov 6, '10 by Forever SunshineQuote from sharpeimoma glass of wine with ginger aleya done good!
now for a special treat... a long bath... a drink (hot chocolate orsomething more interesting, maybe)... lots and lots of chocolate...
i'm glad your facility pulled together and made it good. we had 1 empty bed and 1 soon to be empty bed . don't know how the 1 empty slipped through the cracks.
the old don/adon would never be seen in the place past 4pm. you are lucky to have bosses that are willing to help.
- Nov 6, '10 by sharpeimomQuote from dajulieness
we had 1 empty bed and 1 soon to be empty bed . don't know how the 1 empty slipped through the cracks.
an honest to goodness actual for real empty bed?! i don't think i ever saw an actual empty bed...:d
you mean beds don't come with patients already in them?
- Nov 6, '10 by SuesquatchRNWe have a rehab unit that often has a few. Corporate hates that.
I like it when we pull together as a team.
- Nov 9, '10 by NurseSuzannThats great Wish I heard more of this