Yay! I'm getting pinned!!Register Today!
- by Type1Nurse May 24I just have to say, that last final on Monday was a make it or break it moment for me. I took off from work on Friday and Monday to have 4 full days of studying - didn't shower, wore the same clothes, pretty much didn't move from my desk. I was super nervous but ended up turning it around and I passed! so I'll be getting pinned on 6/3 and have a summer internship in the ER of a local hospital as well - I'm so happy!
Don't stop working hard for it, guys - it's tough but 100% worth it!
- 1,143 Views
- May 24 by avaloncarWOOP WOOP congrats!!!
- May 24 by elieth478Congratulations!!!! Hard work definitely pays off!!!
- May 24 by SopranoKrisJob well done!!! Congratulations on getting pinned
- May 24 by LadyFree28CONGRATS!!!!
- May 24 by SunshineDaisyCongratulations!
- May 24 by cheriealexa8Congrats, I'm sure you worked really hard and I see that you worked through the program. That's really impressive, I also have to work and am extremely nervous. I should start in August.
- May 24 by LeeLeeTheGPNCongratulations!!!!