Whats your favorite montra or saying? - Page 7Register Today!
- Jan 27 by LadyFree28Quote from MAtoLVN^^^Nice!I'm obsessed with "it's a beautiful day to save lives" -Grey's Anatomy. It reminds me that everyday is a great day to save someone whether its from illness or themselves. It reminds me to be the change I wish to see in the world.
I do have the quote: "Be the change that you wish to see" as a favorite mantra as well
- Feb 1 by melizerd"Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow"."
-Mary Anne Radmacher
My other one is that remember you ASKED to be here, you WANT to be a nurse, no one is making you. So when it's tough and you want to give up think of all the people that wish they could be in your place.
- Feb 1 by classicdameCreativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
American cartoonist and writer
To draw an analogy: a man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering is great or little. Therefore the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." Viktor Frankl. Mans Search for Meaning
Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
Irish-American actor, writer and politician
I keep a running list of favorite quotes and maxims. I feel connected to the author and that in itself is some relief.Last edit by classicdame on Feb 1 : Reason: edit
- Feb 1 by under_the_starsI love this thread. "Be still and know this too shall pass." My sister and I share this with each other in hard times.
- Feb 1 by AbbyMcDI have a special prayer that I always say on the bus on my way to clinical. I say: God, please help me to be the best nursing student that I can be today. Please help me to help my patients, my fellow students, the nurses, the aides, the doctors, and my clinical instructor. Amen.Also, during the actual clinicals I sing that song from the karate kid, "you're the best around"
- Feb 1 by nurseintraining33Thanks for all the inspiration
This is mine:
"So don't be afraid to make mistakes, to stumble, to fall, cause most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most."
- Feb 1 by lagalanurseThey are all crazy until proven otherwise.