Whats your favorite montra or saying? - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 23 by somenursewow, i just now stopped and read all the others,
WHAT A GREAT THREAD!! Thank you to the OP for starting this one!! whooooot!!!
- Jan 23 by somenurseOH, another one, i like, goes something like, "we rarely succeed at things we don't have fun doing."
okay, maybe not so applicable to nursing, but, pursuing fun
- Jan 23 by DawnJOne thing at a time
- Jan 23 by Nevada_RNBe a duck. (As in, let it roll off your back.)Last edit by Nevada_RN on Jan 23 : Reason: Removal of uncouth phrase.
- Jan 23 by LauraashMine is God never gives you more than you can handle.
This is and all things are possible through him....... These have both proven true over and over again recently as God smacked me in my face to go back and finish school and keeps somehow making things work, days by day. Even when IM sure it's not going to. Everyday it does.
- Jan 23 by GrnTea"It'll get better."
(I am now very pleased to hear my grandchildren hearing that from their parents )
- Jan 23 by SoidaMine is simple, and has helped me through my whole life:
It could be worse.
I know it's simple, but it works.
- Jan 23 by Guinevere39Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. - Plato
- Jan 23 by bubbly26My favorite saying comes from my old high school science teacher:
"You can either sink or swim. No one is going to jump in and save you."
My mantra: "There are no mistakes. This is all just a part of a journey that is not yet complete."
- Jan 23 by mariebaileyIt is what it is.