Were you guys allowed the use of a calculator when you took your dosage test?Register Today!
- by Wannabe_Doc Aug 20The nursing program at my school does not allow the use of a calculator.I find this extremely ridiculous, since you have to get all 10 questions correct without one. Did your school allow calculators?
- 3,090 Views
- Aug 20 by kpetitOur school just started allowing calculators. My first couple of calculation test we were not allowed and they were 20 questions, had to get 18. Which a large amount of us passed. It can be done.
- Aug 20 by mzrainydayzYes we are allowed to use calculators, We get 10 questions at thirty minutes. Without a calculator I could do the math but it probably would take me longer.
- Aug 20 by SunshineDaisyWe were allowed to as well. Every semester the amount of questions and time are different.
- Aug 20 by Sun0408We were allowed to have one, reason being any nurse on the floor has access to a calculator...
- Aug 20 by Miiki SNThe school provides calculators to use on the tests.
- Aug 20 by seconddegreebsnNope, and we had an hour to do 25 questions with lots of long division...
- Aug 21 by ILoveHealthCareNope, we had about 20 questions we had to get 100% on.
It's a beautiful day to save lives.