Stress Free Finals!!!Register Today!
- by rubato Dec 10, '12I'm kind of sad, but mostly excited. I did the math today after my ATI test. In order to get an A in my class, I would need 105 points out of 100 on my final exam. So, that's knocked out due to impossibility. In order to get a B, I just need to get a 60 or greater. That takes SOOOOOO much pressure off of me. No matter how good I do, I can't get an A. And, unless I bomb the final, I've got my B. I can live with the B (after much internal therapy sessions over it), and don't have to worry about a thing. Woohoo!!!!!! I'm still going to study a little, but not as much as if the A was still possible.
- 2,175 Views
- Dec 10, '12 by StephalumpThat is honestly one of the next feelings...knowing you aren't "on the edge." I have a friend who's average is only 0.6 points above failing, and his stress level is through the roof for finals. Whatever the final outcome may be, it's always nice when it's kind of set in stone and you don't have to pull your hair out and weep into your textbooks
- Dec 11, '12 by FDW630What is a "stress-free final?" Lol. It is a good feeling to not be on the line. Woo for you! Good luck!
- Dec 11, '12 by lovelylemonTake a deep breath. You got this! Being on the edge really sucks... However, if you are on the edge of an "A" you know you learned a LOT this semester and will be a rockstar nurse. I don't know about the stress-free part but I tend to enjoy a nice salted caramel hot chocolate from a certain overly-expensive coffee house. It's my bit of finals week zen... also.. I think there is something illegal in that caramel. It's a little TOO good!
- Dec 11, '12 by CT PixieLove knowing I can walk into a final, fill in the bubbles for my name and ID number, get a 40 and still pass with a B or better. Totally takes the stress down a few (ok a lot) of knotches Did I study at all last night, nope...watched Monday Night Football and rooted on my New England Pats!
I needed a 34 on my final to pass with a B I'm pretty sure I got at least a 34.
Now my final for the class in the 1st half of this semester...ughh! The stress was incredible! I was on the JUST passing line, to my amazement I rocked that final and ended up with a higher grade than I ever expected.
Bring on winter break baby!
- Dec 11, '12 by Julesmama28Quote from ThePrincessBrideExactly! I'm getting a 92% in pharm, but it would take getting a 100% on the final to get an A, so...I'm happy with my B!B's are beautiful for that reason. Sometimes stressing over an A just ain't worth it, especially if it isn't in reach.