here are some of the links that i have:
- this is a free online textbook of microbiology - lots of links to information. a very extensive site of information.
- this is the online lab manual for california state university at fullerton. this is a really nice site that may help you in preparing for your labs.
- links within this lecture guide take you to information on subjects taught in this microbiology class of dr. kaiser at the community college of baltimore county. there are some quiz questions within the linked pages. http://student.ccbcmd.edu/~gkaiser/goshp.html
will link you into his lecture notes, illustrations, animations and photographs as well as a lab manual
- this biochem 4 schools
, an online collection of links to biochemistry tutorials for students, this is such an extensive site it is better to use the search feature to input a keyword to bring up tutorials you will be interested in.
- microbiology virtual lab from kent state university in ohio. if you need help identifying unknows and the kind of stains to use, check this site out!
- online book from the graduate school of biomedical sciences in galveston, texas. link into areas you are interested in - straight forward information, some pictures.
- principles of microbiology at southern illinois university, carbondale. this is the syllabus page for the class. the most interesting link is the one to the test file of sample exams and answers. some of the exam questions you will not be able to do if you do not have the textbook which is brock's biology of microorganisms
- this is an online microbiology glossary from mcgraw hill. this page will link you into the glossary
- this link will take you into the online companion study guide for students for brock's biology of microorganisms, 8th edition. at the bottom of the page you chose a chapter and click on the link to "begin". you will have access to the chapter note, multiple choice questions with hints and scoring where you will be given the correct answers.
- todar's online textbook of bacteriology links in to all kinds of information for students of microbiology. this textbook is maintained by a professor at the university of wisconsin-madison.
- student assistant site from mcgraw hill for nester, anderson, roberts microbiology: a human perspective
textbook. click on the "student center" to enter the learning activities and quizzes.
- a page of links to more information on subjects in microbiology
- check out the micro quizzes