I don't wanna!Register Today!
- by Twinmom06 Apr 3I have an EBP paper due tomorrow (thought it was due next Thursday - oopsie!) and I just flat out, plain old don't wanna do it!
So seniors, what don't you wanna do?
- 1,037 Views
- Apr 3 by Esme12((HUGS))
- Apr 3 by jcaronYeah I have pretty much wanted to ignore every assignment so far. I haven't but I definitely keep wanting too.
- Apr 3 by PatMac10,RN2 lectures left, one test, one final left. We have a group seminar project on ARDS that requires a 45 minute interactive presentation to the class, a 25+ page paper to do (luckily the group turns in one paper as a whole this time), and 2 other major papers for mental health!!!!! Geez!!!!! So there's a lot I don't wanna do! Lolz! However I only have 35 days of nursing school left, I can do it! So can all of you guys! We are at the end, we can do this!
- Apr 4 by Sparrow91You scared me there, I have an EBP paper due next thursday too!!! Had to double check! lol I need to start mine as well, plus do a pp presentation for me/surg, a group pp project for lab, a 20 page groupe paper/presentation, take home exam, another paper for OB, stats homework...
- Apr 4 by CT PixieI have two tests and the HESI. Also have thousands of NCLEX questions to do. I don't wanna! I have to, but don't want to.
We have the NCLEX questions to do every semester (of course the last semesters it was a few hundred..now its a couple thousand!). I had no problem banging them out. But this time, I really just don't want to. Yes, yes, I know it helps as a study aid for the NCLEX, yes I know its required but for whatever reason I can't sit still long enough to do it which isn't like me at all. I have a test Monday which is what I'm really focused on.
Thankfully, there are no papers due, no projects...just those questions.
- Apr 5 by SaysfaaSociology lectures.
- Apr 5 by donkPsych papers... Yuck