How much are you paying...Register Today!
- by ThePrincessBride Jul 12How much are you paying for nursing school (this semester)?
I just looked at my future dues for this coming Autumn Semester and have about 7000 dollars (not including books) to pay for. No scholarship money, and what it worse is that I am only taking thirteen credit hours.
I was wondering, how much are you going to have to pay for? How much do you average? And how many credit hours are you taking?
- 4,357 Views
- Jul 12 by christina731My school charges about $100/credit hour. So for the 11 credits I'm taking in the Fall, it's right around $1100 with all of the fees for this and that. I can't complain at all. I'm in an ADN program at a community college.
- Jul 12 by ebailey1218I go to a state University and I pay $1600 a semester for a ADN program. We purchased a kit of books first semester that carries through the whole program, so I do not have to buy books anymore I have 15 credits this semester.
- Jul 12 by LoveNeverDies100$ a credit hour. 1280$ for 12 credits. ADN program. I was at a 12000$ a year BSN program, but decided I didn't like their focus and didn't want to spend the money. (I plan on getting a DNP and I would rather spend the money on that)
- Jul 12 by ThePrincessBrideI guess I should add that I'm in an (overpriced) BSN program ,if that means anything.
- Jul 12 by pmabrahamGood day:
$229.00 per credit hour at a local community college.
- Jul 12 by smoupTuition and fees is a little less than $12K for my first semester of a CNL program, 18 graduate credit hours.
- Jul 12 by layluhh14I'm in a BSN program, and it's a little over 4k a semester id say. After financial aid and my scholarship, I shouldn't owe anything or much at all. I have an apt though and no job so i still take out loans for that. I average 13-16 hours every semester.
- Jul 12 by ChrisMarie09About $4200 a semester including our tuition differentials for being a satellite campus and clinicals.
- Jul 13 by cnoto34Quote from layluhh14Can i ask what loans an scholarships you got? I'm not in a BSN program but will be starting a ADN program and am in the same boat. I have rent and two kids to support. It has been hard looking for good info.I'm in a BSN program, and it's a little over 4k a semester id say. After financial aid and my scholarship, I shouldn't owe anything or much at all. I have an apt though and no job so i still take out loans for that. I average 13-16 hours every semester.