Favorite QuotesRegister Today!
- by JenMarie82 Sep 10, '07What's your favorite quote to keep you motivated during this long and stressful journey called "nursing school"?
- 2,532 Views
- Sep 10, '07 by Lisa CCU RNIf God brought me to it, he'll bring me through it.....
and thus far, he has gone above and beyond, I'm outta here in December!
- Sep 10, '07 by Italia13 RNthis is my all time favorite.. well its more like a poem but it gets me through when i am feeling down...
you will be mentally stressed.
you will be emotionally challenged. you will learn how to work together.
you will learn to work alone.
you will learn when to speak.
you will learn when to be silent.
you will learn when to lead.
you will learn when to follow.
you will be constructively criticized.
you will be praised.
you will shed a few tears.
you will share in each other's laughter.
you will learn the need to help eachother.
you will learn to help yourself.
you will learn to be part of a group.
you will learn to be yourself--an individual.
you will learn responsibility.
you will learn disipline.
you will learn these things because
someday someone's life will depend
you are a nursing student
you will graduate------
you will be,
in all it's wonder and glory,
- Sep 11, '07 by SA2BDOCTORin order to be successful your desire to be successful should be greater than your fear of failure.
- Sep 11, '07 by Sabby_NCLOL
I think I can I think I can I know I can I know I can!!!!
- Sep 11, '07 by angel_priasDenial. It's not just a river in Egypt. It's a freaking ocean! -- Grey's Anatomy
Witty but has seriousness in it. The first that came to mind among my fave quotes.:spin:
- Sep 11, '07 by Jamie2887"just keep swimming, swimming, swimming" (Dory from finding Nemo)
- Sep 11, '07 by Cursed Irishman"if you fail, your out of the family" - homer simpson
and the "just keep swimming" line...thought i was the only one