Hi. This topic piggybacks off the "How much do you make topic." For trench nurses, if you had to or are solely living off your income, would you be able to afford to:
1. Own and maintain a home in a mid to upper class neighborhood?
2. Own and maintain a car driven by those who live in a mid to upper class neighborhood?
3. Send your children to private schools
4. Eat healthy diets?
5. Join a trade organization or attend trade conferences once or twice a year?
6. Take trips to other countries or take extended vacations?
7. Join special tennis or similar clubs for exercise and out of the box networking purposes?
8. Enroll your child into activities like the scouts or music lessons?
Obviously, this is not an exhaustive list. I would appreciate as much input from you as possible. Responses may give an idea of whether trench nurses have the quality of life that most certified professionals assume.