Thank-you Son - page 2
by LaughingRN 30,690 Views | 88 Comments
Son, We made it! I know that there are going to be people that try to correct me on that statement, "We" didn't do it..., "I" did it. They are wrong. I'm just talking to you right now little guy. Don't pay attention to... Read More
- 1Aug 28, '09 by keithgo27xD LMAO
ur little guy is so lucky to have a very understanding, hardworking, cool, caring, loving....(or what so ever) MOM like YOU!!
ur not alone,, .. God is always with u^^
p.s. Damn! ur story really makes me LMAO.... its so funny hehe ^^ what an adventure^^ :P
- 1Aug 29, '09 by Brandy WinsteadThis was so incredibly sweet. My son and I have been through hard times on my road to becoming a nurse. Your letter was so touching that I cried. I am sure he will look back at it one day and love you even more for the sacrifices you made for him.
- 2Aug 30, '09 by pedsnursingBeen down that road.....as I read your story, My heart felt so heavy for you..I had forgotten how hard it was. I had 2 girls, 6 and 8, when I graduated. There is nothing like the faces of a child to motivate a mother. My white cap goes off to you.....as you make the transition into your accomplished career, please take this advice.......work to live, don't live to work....exhale.... fellow nurse, you did it.... welcome aboard
- 2Aug 31, '09 by cchiaffarelliLaughingStudent,
Your article is just what I needed today. Right now I am in the same situation you were in when you started your BSN.....
Your article made me cry, not because it was sad, but because it speaks volumes about all the single moms out there trying to teach their little boys the right path to follow.
You are a valedictorian in my eyes, thank you for your touching words.
- 1Sep 1, '09 by lily_loverLOVED, LOVED, LOVED the post. I too can relate to all the things you went through for your education. Many times, the only thing that kept me going was my son and the fact I wanted a better life for both of us. Congrats on everything, and enjoy house shopping. I just bought my very first home, and I can't wait to move in.