Texas air ambulance crash..2 flight nurses killledRegister Today!
- by CT Pixie Jul 5, '10Just saw this article. 5 people killed in the crash including two flight nurses. My heart goes out to the nurse's friends and family and all the victims loved ones. RIP. God Speed.
http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/P...ash-565672.phpLast edit by CT Pixie on Jul 5, '10
- 1,667 Views
- Jul 5, '10 by gentlegiverI read that article just before signing into AllNurses. My thoughts & prayers to all the members of that flight. It is so sad to lose good Nurses in such a sudden, and horrific way.
- Jul 5, '10 by JolieMay they rest in peace, having given their lives in an attempt to save another.
- Jul 5, '10 by CalixanSo sad, and me and a co-worker were talking about flight nurses yesterday at work. We took a break outside to watch the fireworks and flight for life helicopter was just leaving and we had all kinds of scenerios that could happen. It's weird that I didn't hear about this crash and I live in Tx not too far from there and we happened to be talking about it. It takes brave people to fly everyday to save another. May God be with their families and bring peace to them all.
- Jul 5, '10 by healthstarThis is heartbreaking news. God bless their families.Many of us complain about our jobs and wish for something better, instead of thanking God for what we have. Life is not perfect, but we can make it as good as possible.
- Jul 5, '10 by dscrnSo very sad...for all involved-my thoughts and prayers are with their families..
- Jul 5, '10 by dthfytrFor Whom the Bell Tolls
by John Donne
No man is an island,
Entire of itself.
Each is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manner of thine own
Or of thine friend's were.
Each man's death diminishes me,
For I am involved in mankind.
Therefore, send not to know
For whom the bell tolls,
It tolls for thee.
Via con Dios Mi amigos.
- Jul 5, '10 by donsterRNI read about this last evening; it's so very tragic. My heart goes out to those dear people and their families. May God bless them richly.