RN Salary Survey 2013: Post here! - page 22
Greetings! After reading past informal survey posts on allnurses, I wanted to pose this question for 2013. The intent of this post to to give myself and others a good range of pay for nurses across the US right now based on... Read More
- 0Oct 8, '13 by hecallsmeDuchessIf you post, please state your:
1. State you work in: VA, south east
2. Years of experience: 3 1/2
3. Specialty/unit and work setting (clinic, hospital, prison, etc): Med-surg/tele
4. Hourly Pay (base rate) or salary: $22/hr
5. Differentials (if any): $4 for night shift, that's all
6. Union?: NO, they said we should even think about it cos unions are "evil" ha!
- 0Oct 9, '13 by CaitlynRNBSN1. Wisconsin
2. 2 years
4. $26.41 (for a day shift. I work mainly nights. ocassionally days to keep up practice)
5. $3.00 more for nights. $4.00 more for weekends. (yes! $7.00 more if weekend nights. Which is why I like to do weekend nights).
6. No union.
- 0Oct 12, '13 by FerRN1. DC
3. Cath lab
5. I honestly can't remember the differential. I think its 20% for night and $5 for weekends.
6. Unionized, mandatory by city law. Dues are 2.5x hourly wage/monthly.
Studio apartment in decent building across from Metro $1800/month. That includes uncovered parking and water.
1. North Fl
2. New grad
3. Cardiac step down/CCU
4. $21.84/hr (same hospital 3 years later pays $24.08 for new grads.)
5. 25% 2300-0700 15% 1500-2300 and $5 on weekends.
6. No union.
3br/2ba condo in upscale community 10miles from beach $900/month.
- 0Oct 20, '13 by chioma72113If you post, please state your:
1. State you work in
2. Years of experience
3. Specialty/unit and work setting (clinic, hospital, prison, etc)
4. Hourly Pay (base rate) or salary
5. Differentials (if any)
2. 4yrs lpn and 1yr Rn
3. Pediatric medsurg at a large teaching childrens hospital
5. 20% night and 30% weekend
6. No union
$4000 tuition reimbursement after 6months...
I pay $700 for my 1 bedroom apartment in a upscale neighborhood