Prayers for OklahomaRegister Today!
- by mvm2 May 20My prayers are with you all that have gone through this terrible tornado.
- May 20 by setsumasAre there groups for nurses who respond to disasters? Not RedCross.
- May 20 by VivaLasViejasI wish I could go there and help take care of the injured, but since I can't, prayers will have to do. Although I can't help but wonder, at times like this, what might have taken all of God's attention and kept Him looking the other way when the tragedy struck.
- May 20 by NeatsPrayers for all involved.
- May 20 by BCgradnurseThis is so sad. Thoughts and prayers going out to the communities devastated by the tornado.
- May 20 by RN_2012I was out of work till today or I seriously would consider helping through the right channels.
- May 20 by Sneaky ChickenMy heart is breaking for the people of Oklahoma. We have news coverage of it here in Melbourne, Australia and I have seen the immense courage of the rescuers, the teachers, the parents and the surviving children. Much love to them all. May their courage endure beyond this horror into the long days of recovery and rebuilding. <3
- May 21 by SunshineDaisyI know the Red Cross has nurses that will respond. I am Red Cross certified and as soon as I pass NCLEX can go where needed!
My heart breaks for the whole area They have been in my prayers since I heard about it.
- May 21 by NutmeggeRNThoughts and prayers for all
vicitms especially so many children
EMS and first responders
my heart hurts