No Nursing Shortage At The Present Time - Page 11Register Today!
- Jul 6, '12 by HM-8404In 2008, a 617 bed hospital in my city filed for bankruptcy and closed down. I have no idea how many nurses worked there but they were absorbed by the surrounding hospitals, filling all vacancies. Now the hospitals just hire as nurses leave.
Even after this the local schools and the media continue to preach "nursing shortage".
- Jul 6, '12 by Esme12Quote from CrunchRNAll good........make sure it has enough butter!Don't misunderstand Esme. I agree with you completely. I was just looking forward to the pyrotechnics that seem inevitable with the gauntlet the previous poster just threw down.
back to my popcorn....
- Jul 6, '12 by netglowmalamud69 is a new student.
- Jul 6, '12 by tothepointeLVNQuote from TheCommuterYeah but they'll probably die in a hospital.One-third of Baby Boomers have no (zero) retirement funds saved. These people will not be able to retire. They will be working until the day they drop dead.
- Salt, maybe a little parmesian?Quote from Esme12All good........make sure it has enough butter!
- Jul 6, '12 by tothepointeLVNQuote from morteI do an amazing caramel corn with sea salt.Salt, maybe a little parmesian?
- Ahh!, and where be this meetin'? lolQuote from tothepointeLVNI do an amazing caramel corn with sea salt.
- Jul 6, '12 by CrunchRNQuote from tothepointeLVNBut will they have any insurance?Yeah but they'll probably die in a hospital.
- Jul 6, '12 by malamud69Quote from netglowThank you for stating the obvious...And....??? your point? Is there not more than one side to any story?malamud69 is a new student.