I am currently working in the OR and I used to work on the floor. After 3 months of the OR training, I am already sick of the verbal abuse from both surgeons and anethesiologists.
I am wondering what will be the best job in nursing that
1. I don't have to be on call
2. I don't have to work nights
3. I will have regular day shift hours
4. I will get Sat and Sun off
5. I don't have to take care of 7 patients and break my back
6. I don't have to stay 2 hours extra everyday to chart
7. I will feel that I have acomplish something at the end of the day
8. I will not be yelled at by some doctors or surgeons
I feel like I am in the wrong field. What should I do? Do you feel the same as I do? I am depress most of the time and I drag my feet to go to work. I want to call in sick all the time.