Love me some Esme12Register Today!
This is a discussion on Love me some Esme12 in General Nursing Discussion, part of General Nursing ... Esme12, always know the right words to say and how to say them. She always offers virtual hugs,...by OnlybyHisgraceRN Oct 14, '12Esme12, always know the right words to say and how to say them.
She always offers virtual hugs, wisdom, and great advice. Even in the heated threads, when she posts she resets the tone of the thread and everyone seems to simmer down.
When I first started CVICU six months ago I was able to send her a PM of the most silly questions, like how to turn a stopcock(think that is the correct spelling) when checking the CO.
Thank you for your kindness, patience, brainsheets, recommending helpful websites, your work and labor for AN does not go unnoticed.
I just wanted to say that I love her, I appreciate her, and want to be like her when I grow up.
(This message is approved by onlybyhisgraceRN)
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=792089©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Oct 14, '12 by zorro_wranglerDitto that, she does cheer me up with her humorous posts.
- Oct 14, '12 by hey_suzAmen! I thought that too...Esme12 is the nurse I want to be when I grow up!
- Oct 14, '12 by VivaLasViejasEsme12 is the PERSON I'd want to be when I grow up....only problem is, I'm older than she is. Haha!
So here's some Esme love from me You RULE, my friend. xoxoxo
- Oct 14, '12 by CheesePotatoAnd now, on Cheesepotato Theater....a haiku.
Behold brilliance bright
Superhero without cape
- Oct 14, '12 by joanna73Quote from VivaLasViejasAnd her sunglasses wearing dog rocks too!Esme12 is the PERSON I'd want to be when I grow up....only problem is, I'm older than she is. Haha!So here's some Esme love from me You RULE, my friend. xoxoxo
- Oct 14, '12 by SugarcomaI follow any link posted by Esme12 religiously! I wish that I could take her to work with me.
- Oct 14, '12 by Pepper The CatI love Esme.I want to be her!
- Oct 15, '12 by Esme12
- Oct 15, '12 by barnstormin'I agree As a new nurse who is struggling I read many posts on AN looking for insight and ecouragment and I end up feeling not so alone. Even though I don't post much myself, I always feel better when I've read a bit of Esme12's wisdom and kindness. A nurse to be emulated.