Lily of the valleyRegister Today!
- by Mulan Feb 23Is anyone else familiar with this?
I don't think I ever saw this until today and I don't recall ever being aware of there being a nurse's emblem flower.
Though I do love Lily of the Valleys.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=817699©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Feb 24 by applewhiternI love poems. Thank you for sharing this.
- Feb 25 by amoLuciaLily of the valley is the birth flower for the month of May, which was Florence Nightengale's birthmonth.
- Feb 25 by kloneHere, I thought this was going to be about Breaking Bad!
- Feb 25 by JustADreamI hadn't heard of this before- thank you!
- Feb 25 by LadyFree28Quote from amoLucia^ And my birth month...My favorite flower too, before I found out the nursing connection...AWESOME!!Lily of the valley is the birth flower for the month of May, which was Florence Nightengale's birthmonth.
- Mar 2 by MepoooooOne of the most meaningful flower names along with Forget-me-nots and the Start of Bethlehem is Lilly of the Valley flower.