Infected Needlestick - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 26 by nurseywifeymommy1I'm so sorry. I really hope everything turns out ok for you.
- Jan 26 by mariebaileyI'm sorry you are having to go through this right now.
- Jan 26 by champagnesupeRNovaBeen there, I know exactly what you are going through - it's the worst. Said a prayer for you!
- Jan 26 by dragonflyzgmyI will be keeping you in my prayers too.
- Jan 26 by Lil'mamaI'm sorry that happened. Prayers to you especially for calmness because I know it is difficult.
- Jan 26 by sunnybabeI'm praying that you have continuous peace of mind and everything will be OK.
- Jan 26 by HeyNurse09My thoughts and prayers are with you! I too had an accidental needle stick and drove myself crazy about it! But don't stress yourself about it I'm sure everything will be fine!
- Jan 26 by maatausWill remember you In my prayers!
- Jan 26 by Tina, RNYou are in my thoughts and prayers! I can not even imagine the stress you are under, may you have peace and calm.
- Jan 26 by crebsI would take a look at some of the stories from past posters who have had needle stick injuries. I haven't seen anybody who posted in your same position come back with a positive result. You are most likely just fine, but your concern is of course understandable. But, don't allow yourself to worry about things that are beyond your control. There's nothing you can do at this point, but take your preventative medication as prescribed. Praying for you.