How do you reward yourself after a tough shift? - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 8 by turnforthenurseRNAfter a very tough week, I have rewarded myself with a nice pedicure or even a nice Swedish massage. I don't do this all of the time, though, maybe once/month.
Go out for breakfast with my coworkers after we get off work...maybe have a margarita or beer
Otherwise, a nice hot shower, fan on, and SLEEP.
- Apr 8 by Kara RN BSNQuote from champagnesupeRNovaHaha love this!I crave french fries after a bad night (probably b/c I have starved most of the shift). So I go to McDonald's hoping for some fries and a fish filet and then they tell me that it's breakfast and they don't have those items until 11am. Then I am sad and drive home in despair.
Lol, exaggerating a little.
- Apr 8 by PatMac10,RNI work PRN as a CNA in a hospital float pool. have worked there since the year before i started NS (going on 3 years now). Nothing feels netter to me than a Dr. Pepper, Criminal Minds, Mindy Project, reading a good book, or two , and then hitting the sack!
- Apr 8 by PatMac10,RNQuote from hodgieRNRotfl! I thought I was the only one! Too bad you can't delegate urination to someone else. Jk!!! Lol!I lay in bed and do absolutely nothing. I get to a point where I actually debate if I should get up and go pee or just wait, because that would include getting out of bed....and that just sounds like something I can do later.
- Apr 8 by ClementiaA hot bath and a good book. And, hopefully, 7-8 hours sleep.
- Apr 9 by SimayRNChampagne brunch with the boyfriend. My favorite
- Apr 9 by rhondaa83For sure, the fan)