The Hardest Day, The Happiest Day - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 22 by prnqdaySo Sorry for your loss.
- Feb 22 by HH_RN13I'm so sorry for your loss. May you and your family have the strength to pull through this so so difficult part of your lives. Thank you for sharing the story
- Feb 22 by anashenwrathI can't stop crying. There are no words to convey how sorry I am for your loss, but I'm also so glad that you have wonderful memories and were able to be there for your father and for your family.
Thank you for having such inspiring strength, and thank you for sharing your story.
- Feb 22 by brianSorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your very personal, touching and tearful story! You mentioned that it helped you be a better nurse, but I am quite certain it will inspire all nurses reading your story to be a better nurse and person. I know it touched me!
Best wishes for you and your family!Last edit by brian on Feb 22
- Feb 22 by not.done.yetI am so sorry for your loss.
- Feb 22 by VivaLasViejasWhat a magnificent tribute to a great dad. I hope you'll make copies of this and give them to your stepmom, grandparents, and daughters. I'm sure they will treasure your words forever.Please accept my condolences for your loss. I'm praying for you and your family that you all will find comfort and peace.
- Feb 22 by NurseCardWow, what a wonderful story. My comfort and prayers to you in this time of loss.
- Feb 22 by asantewaa13I am sorry for your loss and inspired by the wonderful way you came together as a family to create a positive experience out of this brokenness through the organ donations and being there for each other. My heart felt prayers and well wishes goes to you and your family.
- Feb 22 by futurenursgteacherI'm so sory for your loss but I'm glad that you and yours were able to save other peoples lives. Thank you for sharing your story with us.