Seminole State - UCF Concurrent Program Fall 2012 - Page 10Register Today!
- Apr 21, '12 by agreen5539I applied to the UCF/ SSC concurrent program. I received the email from SSC yesterday afternoon but haven't heard from UCF yet. Did you guys hear from UCF in your personal email or the school's email? Congrats to everyone that was accepted!
- Apr 21, '12 by BlueSkies8263I heard from both Ucf and ssc through personal email
- Apr 21, '12 by agreen5539Oh..that makes me nervous then. I had orientation yesterday just for UCF itself and Alton pulled myself and another girl aside to say that we would be getting good news that afternoon. He better not have been playing a mean trick
- Apr 21, '12 by ProtasSSC contacted me through personal email UCF contacted me through Knightsmail.
- Apr 21, '12 by goodyitskrissyI haven't been contacted at all yet... Does that mean I'm not being accepted?
- Apr 21, '12 by Shasha01235Just got in with a 3.5 and an 80 on the teas
- Apr 21, '12 by Shasha01235Accepting the concurrent and denying the A.S. for someone who needs it
- Apr 21, '12 by spanky13Congrats to those who got their acceptance letters, and those who haven't yet, don't stress too much! Last semester, some of us received our emails hours to days after others. I got both of my emails on Friday afternoon, but some people didn't hear anything until Monday or later.
Do not deny the AS acceptance! SSC sends you an email saying that you were accepted in the generic program, then if you are concurrent, UCF will send you another email stating that you've been accepted to the concurrent program. DO NOT DENY THE AS ACCEPTANCE, or you will not be in the program!Last edit by spanky13 on Apr 21, '12
- Apr 21, '12 by spanky13.....Last edit by spanky13 on Apr 21, '12 : Reason: duplicate
- Apr 21, '12 by BlueSkies8263Thanks for clearing that up spanky!! Hopefully it's not too late for some ppl