Your Starting Salary? - Page 6Register Today!
- Apr 19 by ICURNAshCentral Ohio here... New grad...21.65/hr +3.25 for nights +2.50 for weekends.
- Apr 19 by ssaarraahhRN, BSN, new grad
Central California, hospital
- Apr 20 by flugelnussNew grad ADN
Central Washington, hospital
- Apr 20 by TerpGal02My first job out of school was $21 an hour at a non profit community mental health agency serving low income clients with severe and persistent mental illnesses. M-F 9-5, no holidays, 8hrs PTO per pay, 401K, okay insurance. My job now (left the first job after 9 mos) 22.83 + 4 hr diff on evenings, 7 hr diff on nights (which I never work), 401K plus matching, better and cheaper insurance, 10 hrs per.pay PTO. Private psych hospital. Both in MD. I am a RN ADN.
- Apr 22 by maybelaterRNNew BSN grad in May 2012. Medical oncology in Missouri.
Base $17.75/hr + $1 BSN differential + $3 night shift diffLast edit by maybelaterRN on Apr 22
- Apr 22 by cabogirlNew Grad, RN, NSN
Central Valley, CA
per-diem (working FT hrs)
$43.75/hr base pay for first 8 hrs
Time & a half for anything over 8 (I work 12s)
$1.50 mid shift differential
$3.00 night shift differential
Overall, I average about $51/hr without benes
I've got health insurance through my husband & like the freedom of essentially picking my own schedule - so Per Diem has worked well for me!
- Apr 23 by msteeleartNew grad ADN Columbus, Ohio. Community health psych nurse, $55k plus $.565 mileage. Mon-Fri 8 to 5, no weekends and I get paid holidays.
- Apr 25 by Belle2013I am in HOU TX.
- level 1 trauma hospital, nights = $30/h + $1.00 weekend diff.
- May 4 by russodem2013 BSN Hospital 29.00 in CT
- May 28 by JMart83May 2013
BSN prepared both New Grad positions
Base: $30.50 for first 8 hrs; $45.00 last 4 hrs
BSN: +.50 cents
Base: $32. 80
Both offer benefits, no weekend diff, holiday pay time and a half