If I knew what forum you all were talking about here is the post I would make on there:
Guide to keeping nurses/reduce nurse turn over in your home
1. Be polite, be friendly, be respectful - these people are here to make your life easier not take your place as Mom/Dad.
2. Provide a chair for the nurses to sit in. A comfortable chair with a back and arm rests is even better.
3. Provide toilet paper, running water and bathroom use. Science has not perfected robotics yet, in the meantime your assigned nurse will be human with human bodily functions.
4. Remember the nurses are professionals. Give them space to work.
5. Provided internet, cable TV, air conditioning, electric and heat.
6. Once again, remember that your nurses are human beings. If you're ordering out for pizza, let them know and ask them if they'd like to buy something too. If they are coming in a snow storm, shovel a path for them.
Nurses, I am sure you could add to this list!