First Day By MyselfRegister Today!
- by nursebride2012 Mar 19Hi all! I finished 13 weeks of orientation last Friday ( my unit educator is awesome ) I am on a busy ortho/ general surgery floor and have learned sooooo much during my orientation. I was lucky to have amazing preceptorship and supportive coworkers. Today was my first day by myself without a preceptor.... and while I was and still am nervous ( I am so honored that I get to care for our patients), I also know that the training I received and my education has prepared me well and I look forward to learning much more and hopefully branching into the ICU in the years to come . Good luck to rest of my fellow new grads who are just starting orientations, in the middle of orientation or finishing.
- Mar 20 by prnqdayCongratulations, I wish you well in your career!
- Mar 20 by SchnoorRNYour going to be great. Congrats and I"m glad you had a good experience!
- Mar 20 by citylights89Congrats! I hope I feel as good as you when I finish my OR internship.
- Mar 20 by Stormy8Congrats!!!
- Mar 20 by VirtualI can't wait until I'm in your position, the moment where you've finished school, got a career and finally figure out where everything is without even having to ask someone. Congrats
- Mar 20 by blackvans1234Oh man!
What degree do you have?
What state are you practicing in?
Did you have an ''in'' with management?
- Mar 21 by proud nurseI'm happy for you. I hope to feel the same way in a few weeks when I make it off orientation.
Keep up the good work!
- Mar 21 by bwilliams1018Congrats!!
- Mar 21 by snowymnCongratulations I cant wait to be in your shoes!