Select all that apply...??Register Today!
This is a discussion on Select all that apply...?? in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... Is it me or are those types of questions annoying? They always give me a mini panic attack! I mean...by natnat122 Feb 5Is it me or are those types of questions annoying? They always give me a mini panic attack! I mean if you choose 1,2,3 and leave out 4 the whole question is wrong!! Arghhhh!
Okay.. done venting.. lol
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=813534©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,750 Views
- Feb 5 by Adele_Michal7Quote from natnat122Oh man. I remember these questions from school and I HATED them. Hated. Whenever I got one right it was a victory. Unfortunately I have no tips on how to answer them but I feel your pain.Is it me or are those types of questions annoying? They always give me a mini panic attack! I mean if you choose 1,2,3 and leave out 4 the whole question is wrong!! Arghhhh!
Okay.. done venting.. lol
- Feb 5 by g8sushmaI wish they would give you partial credit.
- Feb 5 by LYNDAAThe way I answered those on the exams and NCLEX was to go straight for the ones that I knew without a doubt did NOT apply. Once I eliminated those, if I didn't have a very good reason as to why either of the others should to be eliminated, I made my selection. Unfortunately, since we have no way of knowing exactly which ones we missed on the exams or the NCLEX, it's a toss-up as to whether or not this theory worked. But since I never had to repeat any exams or the NCLEX, I dare say it worked for me....sometimes barely, but it worked all the same. Lol!
- Feb 5 by LunahRNIs EC doing more of these now? LOL! At least you'll be all ready for the NCLEX.
- Feb 5 by LYNDAAI know I had my fair share of 'em under the new curriculum.....don't know about the Nursing Concepts students. Lol! Seems like I was always trying to come up with a strategy for this or that. I probably should have changed my degree to something in some area of strategic development. Lol!
- Feb 5 by NursePoodaI know I had at least 10 select all that apply questions on LS2. Literally! I stopped counting at 10. All I can say was you've got to be kidding me (in my head).
- Feb 5 by RN12PTLOn my NCLEX I had about 30 or more select all that apply questions, so practice them now!! The best way I found for getting them right is to treat each answer as a true and false. Much easier than trying to figure out how many "right answers" are there for the whole question.
- Feb 6 by danielle5454SATA questions...I hate them too!so complicated, but in taking NCLEX, I don't have any options but to learn how to deal with them right??
- Feb 6 by amygarsideIt can really be a bit frustrating but it is part of the system. Maybe there should be a suggestion to get some partial credits if you get some correctly.