When the patients aren't looking..... Rockin' ER videoRegister Today!
- by KeeperMom May 5Our ER participated in a hospital-wide video contest a few weeks ago. We actually won Video of the Year Lifesaver Club in addition to winning / placing in several other award categories including Best Appearance by a Member of Administration. We ended up earning $7500 for our ER!!
(I'm in some of the dance scenes and I'm the one in the sunglasses throwing "signs" toward the end.)Last edit by Joe V on May 8
- May 5 by dolcebellalunaY'all look that was way too much fun! Seriously awesome though. I assume this was all done off the clock? How was this all coordinated and choreographed and everything?
- May 5 by mish_RNThat was awesome!
- May 5 by KeeperMomQuote from dolcebellalunaYes, it was all filmed off the clock. Two of our docs hired a pro videographer to shoot and edit scenes and they hired a sound guy to do the music mix. Not sure who wrote all the lyrics but a nurse and another physician choreographed the whole deal. They did a GREAT job!!!Y'all look that was way too much fun! Seriously awesome though. I assume this was all done off the clock? How was this all coordinated and choreographed and everything?
We shot scenes in a closed area of the ER, on top of the roof, in the hospital board room, and even at one of the ambulance stations. We had a BLAST!!!
- May 5 by sissiesmamaThat was definetly aweome!!!!
- May 6 by Esme12That was good!!!!!!!!
- May 6 by motherof3sonsVery well put togather! Thanks for sharing
- May 6 by CheesePotatoWhat.....I can't even.......
I think my brain just melted from overexposure to pure liquid awesome.
Congratulations, you just won the internet. And a unicorn.
How to I send this to Ellen? Or Tosh? The world must know!!!
I demand you stop being adorable this instant. What with the dancing and the hardcore signs. I see you, girl.Last edit by CheesePotato on May 6 : Reason: "Got some baby mama drama" FTW
- May 6 by ryguyRNWow I can't believe I actually know where this was done.