Hospital Marketing FAIL
- 21Oct 10, '13 by tom Asst. AdminNurses, how many times have you seen bad or poorly planned marketing in healthcare? Please share your comments and stories.
Hospital name blurred out
- 3,654 Views
- 1Oct 11, '13 by VickyRN Asst. AdminThis is a huge fail in the Eastern part of North Carolina, and a public relations disaster:
Beaufort County To Push For ER In New Health Care ClinicLast edit by VickyRN on Oct 11, '13
- 6Oct 12, '13 by Esme12 Asst. AdminNow THAT is funny!!!
Have we gone so far to promise wait times in the ED. Once again I am speechless. This is not the only ED that does this. I find this concept sad.
If you can wait....you probably don't need the ER. Those who need to be there will be seen first. Those who don't...wait.
- 1Oct 12, '13 by Yuppers21We have a sign similar to that in my area for a different hospital. Even though there is no time limit promise, I still hate it. It gives the impression that the hospital has more control over something than it really does. Sure, processes can be implemented to improve the system, but I can't see how any ER can make any promises about wait times. It encourages people to be selfish and uncaring towards their fellow community members - "i dont care if so and so is sickier, I've been here past my guaranteed wait time!" Who in the world would approve of this ad campaign?
- 1Oct 12, '13 by Crux1024Our hospital had some pamphlets printed about the heart center...only the EKG they used as part of the background print was running backwards, (as if you'd be reading a normal EKG from right to left) A minor flaw and you won't notice unless you can read EKGs, but damn, it still bothers me to this day.