Vail seasonal employmentRegister Today!
- by mveldma3 Aug 8, '11Hey! I was looking at VVMC seasonal employment. I work ER, am single and flexible. Has anyone worked seasonal or work for VVMC currently? How was the hospital, the housing, and the pay? Also, how long is the seasonal employment? Any input appreciated! Thanks!
- Aug 12, '11 by ArgoI work there now... nice hospital. They have the seasonal thing down good. Likely would last through march/April. The staff is friendly and very accepting of seasonal staff, they are used to it. Pay is better than any other hospital in the area... I also like that the lift us 100 yards from the hospital. Lol. They put the staff in various furnished condos/apartments in vail... they don't skimp.
- Feb 29, '12 by tinyfeet28[QUOTE=mveldma3;5481611]Hey! I was looking at VVMC seasonal employment. I work ER, am single and flexible. Has anyone worked seasonal or work for VVMC currently? How was the hospital, the housing, and the pay? Also, how long is the seasonal employment? Any input appreciated! Thanks![/QUOTE
I'm in the same position as you are- and would love to check out vail during ski season. I looked on their website and I don't see any seasonal jobs- when do they start posting them?
- Mar 13, '12 by mveldma3I saw them first I think around August or so... They had quite a few ER and OR/PACU positions it seems. By the time I actually decided to take the plunge and apply however in November there were really no positions left. I'm sure they fill quickly and are competitive. I'm planning to be on top of it for ski season 2012 though!!
- Apr 17, '12 by tinyfeet28Thanks for the info, Mveldma3... does the hospital list seasonal employment directly or do you have to go through a travel agency? Housing is through the hospital as well? Sounds like an awesome deal- working on the CO license now. So exciting!Last edit by tinyfeet28 on Apr 17, '12 : Reason: I'm an idiot
- Jan 29 by akf100I am interested in moving Vail Valley and am curious about VVMC. I am currently a PACU nurse with ICU experience, ACLS, PALS and CCRN. Do you have any insight on the PACU at VVMC? Would love to take a seasonal assignment next winter!