CNA's/PCT's how much do you make? - Page 5Register Today!
- Nov 2, '07 by ShyGeckoI start my first job as a CNA on Monday. I will make $10.81 plus $1.62 shift differential for nights, and an additional $1.30 shift differential for weekends, and we work every other weekend. So on weekend nights I will make $13.73, and I have no experience.
- Nov 4, '07 by Conrad283Unit Clerk with 6 1/2 years exp. Started at $12.56 for days and now I'm up to $16.71 for days.
- Nov 5, '07 by JaredCNAWaco, TX; $8.25 an hour w/ just under a year exp. at the same hospital. I think most of the aides, with no experience at my hospital make 8.75. I took a pay cut because the hospital paid for my CNA class, CNA certification exam, 5.50/hr while attending class, as well as all required materials for the class.
I was told that after a year we'd be paid 8.75, which is what they start new aides at.
- Nov 5, '07 by flightnurse2bi am a paramedic, and worked as an ER PCT in SE FL for 6 years.. started @ $8.75/hr, worked my way up to $12.33/hr. now living and working in Central NC, making $15.00/hr starting.
- Nov 6, '07 by oneluvCentral Western MN....$10/hr, 3 years experience..2 years at same place
- Nov 11, '07 by DreamyEyes$11 an hour to start on day shift, with $1 shift diff on weekends.
- Nov 11, '07 by KunzieoTwin Cities, Minnesota
Nursing Home w/no exp...$8.75/hr.
Hospital after 1yr NH exp...started at 13.10/hr with $0.70 night differential, been there 2 yrs and have become phlebotomy trained, so now, with differential...
- Nov 15, '07 by callmekiplingMade $9/hr at the nursing home (but we had great bennies)
Then at the hospice I made $12 plus travel time and miles for home visits
The hospital pays based on years of experience - By the time I got there I had two under my belt - started at 13.70.
I've found the hospital/LTC disparity to be a pretty common thing.
Oh, this is in SE PA.
- Nov 23, '07 by laurelmaewestern pa $11-12.05 to start depending on experience