CNA's/PCT's how much do you make? - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 19, '04 by youngRNstudentQuote from lovingtheunloved:chuckle yesssss......a 2bd 2 bath apartment will cost you $1600 a month, and I don't think they even sell houses less than $400kCalifornia, the land of the $200,000 ghetto.
This would be why I still live w/my parents!!!
- Dec 20, '04 by PennyLane$11/hour in Maryland.
- Dec 21, '04 by BelladonnaQuote from lovingtheunlovedROTFLMAO! Is that what CNA's make out there? Gee in WI you are lucky to find one that has a starting wage of $10/hour.California, the land of the $200,000 ghetto.
- Dec 21, '04 by lovingtheunlovedQuote from Belladonna$10 as a starting wage? In my dreams. My starting wage as an NA was $6. When I got certified it went to $7. Now it's $8. It ain't gonna go much higher. Good thing I don't have a family to support. I don't know how people do it.ROTFLMAO! Is that what CNA's make out there? Gee in WI you are lucky to find one that has a starting wage of $10/hour.
- Dec 21, '04 by sherichanceI am a CNA in CT and make $12.25. I work per diem and thats just starting pay too.
- Dec 21, '04 by nptobee12.00 for days, 13.00 for evenings
- Jan 13, '05 by CRNA SomedayIn a Level II Trauma hospital, in Spokane, WA. Starting pay is $10.75 with one year experience (plus $0.10 per year experience). Evening shift differential is $1.00, NOC differential is $1.50 and weekend differential is $1.21. So, since I work Eves and have 3 years experience, I make $11.95 during the week and $13.16 on weekends. RNs start out here at $19.00 per hour, so I'm not doing THAT bad.
Alison, new RN grad (still working as NAC until I get an RN job )
- Nov 8, '05 by sweetielinwow! some of you make more than i make as an lpn!
- Nov 12, '05 by firstaiddave907i made 9.75 an hr in buffalo ny
- Nov 12, '05 by EmilyCCRNOur CNAs make $11-$13/hour in Portland, OR (in hospitals, anyway).