CNA's/PCT's how much do you make? - Page 12Register Today!
- May 28, '11 by turnforthenurseRNI used to work as a PCNA (patient care nursing assistant) and also a NT (nurse tech).
PCNA: $11.50/hour + $1 shift differential. PRN, no benefits. If you worked part-time or full-time your pay was lower but you would get benefits.
NT: $10.77/hr + $0.50 shift differential. All NT's were hired on a PRN basis, no benefits. By the time I resigned (because I was relocating) I was making $11.27/hr.
- Jun 5, '11 by Little Miss CoffeeJust got offered a job in CT and was told my pay would be $12/hour for 32 hours/week.
- Jun 5, '11 by akaniniIn my facility, the CNAs make $15.96 an hour. LTC. Brooklyn, NY
- Jun 5, '11 by Nurse_DianePCTs/CNAs are tremendously important in healthcare... I respect my CENAs, they are my eyes and ears.
You are ALL underpaid.. But I at least hope most of you are appreciated.:redpinkhe
- Aug 22, '11 by Jhely06182009I just got an offer in a post acute in Atlanta Ga.The pay is $ 9.25 with no experience;I feel so disappointed.I will take it while looking for another cna job.
- Sep 29, '11 by adam hensoni wrk in mich. as an na. not cna or pct. & i make 15.75 an hr. + insurnace + rembursement for school up to 1600 a sumester. + 401k u should get a lot more then me.
- Sep 29, '11 by Lynx25The CNA's at our LTC make barely over min wage.
They are highly underpaid, and extremely overworked... and they wonder why we can't keep the good ones!
- Dec 8, '11 by von888I work in a hospital with 2 years experience.
I make $15.01 / hr plus weekend differential pay and unlimited overtime. I have full benefits, 401K, insurance and full tuition reimbursements if I decide to go to school.
This is in Austin, Texas.
- Dec 8, '11 by Poi DogJust under $16, no benefits
- Dec 8, '11 by Summer2022I just got a job. $9.25/hr. and it's part time NOC and on call. Needless to say I'm still job searching. I took it because it was the first call I received for an interview in over a month.