Announce that you passed your CNA exam here! - page 41
by jb2u 84,670 Views | 503 Comments
in order to streamline the threads on this topic, i ask that everyone that passes their nursing assistant certification test to please post it in this thread as oppose to starting a separate one. i appreciate everyone's help with... Read More
- 1Feb 12, '11 by taalyn_1Finally got to take my test yesterday and I passed. Was more nervous than I should have been though. I guess hearing some of the people that were there re-taking the skills portion got my nerves on edge or something. All was good though and i am now officially a CNA!! wootwoot!
- 1Mar 6, '11 by sonicgrlI passed my skills/written certification on March 1st.
My skills were denture care, feeding, and dressing dependent resident with vision problems. What's funny is that those are the ones I forgot to practice in my spare time. I concentrated on blood pressure, bed bath, ect..
Anyhoo, I'm happy and relieved, now I'm just waiting on the card to come in the mail and then look for a job. Congrats to everyone else!
- 1Mar 7, '11 by NocturnalPoetryI passed my CNA over the weekend :-)
Measure weight of a client
Passive Range of Motion for 1 Shoulder
Transfer Bed to W/C
I was quite relieved with the skills I got, lol... pretty easy ones :-)
I'm just waiting for my card now and trying to get my job search going!
- 0Mar 11, '11 by semester1kidI guess I never posted mine - I passed back in January during our Christmas break (ADN student)...I had to clean a resident's nails and then put a shirt on a resident who was paralyzed on his right side. I think I missed one question on the written part (from the best I could tell; I watched them grade it from my seat).
This was through the Red Cross here in MA (Cambridge/Kendall Sq). Fortunately they accepted a letter from the chair person at my school verifying that I had enough clinical hours so that I could take the test without having to attend the CNA course at Red Cross.
- 1Mar 14, '11 by weluv3I passed my written and skills exam this past Saturday! I was soo nervous for the skills part...but managed to pull it off! Everyone had to do handwashing and then I pulled the cards for:
Shaving a male resident
Range of motion/lower body
woohoo!!! on with my nursing career!