Scripps New Grad Nurse Residency 2013 - Page 6Register Today!
- Nov 7, '12 by thebushiesI'm with ya. Six months out, volunteering, all the certifications I can practically have, two internships under my belt. Just have to trust God has a plan for us and we will be nurses!
My status says "Applicant review"
- Nov 7, '12 by luckybellalast go around when my status changed to applicant review i got an email a couple days later offering me an interview (and i work there now )...so i think it is a good thing!
- Nov 7, '12 by ExPharmaGirlMine hasn't changed either and I got it in at 10:30
- Nov 7, '12 by CorianderI'm still at "submission received" and I submitted it at 9 a.m. on the first day.
- Nov 7, '12 by NrsSDsubmitted mine at 12:10pm on the first day and my status changed to "applicant review" yesterday. Wishful thinking!
- Nov 7, '12 by 78taylor99I completed my app around 10:30 am the initial day it was up, and my status changed around 2 pm yesterday to "applicant review."
- Nov 7, '12 by ExPharmaGirlMine was first day too. My friend turned hers in an hour later and is "under review".
- Nov 7, '12 by ChristMRNMine still says submission received. I got my app in before 9am right after it opened.
- Nov 7, '12 by krazievi3t6urlmines too. I submitted the 5th around 1030. still says submission received.
- Nov 7, '12 by kenderella89My stauts says applicant review and I finished the whole thing around noon on the 5th I believe.