Mount St. Mary's College Los Angeles AccBSN 2013 Applicants - Page 9Register Today!
- Mar 18 by TrangpHi all! I was accepted to the summer 2013 start as well. Excited!
- Mar 18 by ourbabaCongrats Trangp
- Mar 18 by KhristaDalinoQuote from ourbabaYes, I believe you're allowed to take Taylor online concurrently with summer sem, but you HAVE to finish it by Aug 26 I was told. I'm wondering why I still havent received my financial aid packet yet... I called them & they said it was mailed last Friday & I've been waiting since today.... I'm only by West LA.I received a financial aid award packetfrom MSMC....so far that's it. Yeah, the Taylor course will be 3 times cheaper. I just have to decide if the last 6 weeks from now till we start our program is worth it to take Taylor....or just enjoy the last 6 weeks enjoying with family or friends. If anyone knows...are you allowed to take Taylor online while in the ACCBSN program concurrently. or once you start the program, you will be forced to take it at MSMC on one of the tri-mesters...? Good luck and keep on posting.
- Mar 18 by superfrykMore than financial aid I'm looking for the rest of the entrance info. Gahhh
- Mar 18 by KhristaDalinowhen I called them this afternoon, they said it's going out in the morning... So we should be getting it this week...
- Mar 18 by superfrykyeay! so glad we are continuing forward. i'm hoping this math test is somewhere along the equivalent of what was on the TEAS test in which case: easy-peasy. cant wait to meet everyone!!!!
- Mar 19 by ourbabaI finally got the email thru MYMSMC to work. Its powered thru Google. It was hard to find the link...but if anyone else is having trouble, go to your regular MYMSMC portal and search student email instructions and/or try this http://www.msmc.la.edu/PDFFiles/orie...structions.pdf or this
- Mar 19 by ourbabaQuote from KhristaDalinoHopefully you got the packet by now. If you go the portal and look under financial aid by term and go by summer 13....you should see how much you get. Now I am going thru the packet and have to figure out the "Loan Entrance Counseling Instructions." BTW, your award letter you need to sign and send it back by April 15.Yes, I believe you're allowed to take Taylor online concurrently with summer sem, but you HAVE to finish it by Aug 26 I was told. I'm wondering why I still havent received my financial aid packet yet... I called them & they said it was mailed last Friday & I've been waiting since today.... I'm only by West LA.
- Mar 19 by superfrykI got my financial aid packet and had some questions... When I called the person I spoke with didn't answer questions very well and seemed quite unsure of his answers. Guess ill pop in this week and see what other info I can find.