What a beautiful stateRegister Today!
- by bettyboop Aug 27, '06just wanted to say have been in AZ for the past 2 weeks and wow truly a beautiful state. Love the mountains around the phoenix valley
- Aug 27, '06 by cardiacRN2006Just wait until October!
I don't know about Phx, but further south, we've had a very nice monsoon season, so the place might look a little greener than it should for the summer.
Glad you finally made it!
- Aug 27, '06 by bettyboopJust on vacation at the time have been back in the UK for 11 hrs missing PHX and Arizona already hiping to move out the Feb 2007 as i have finaly got my I-140
- Aug 27, '06 by cardiacRN2006Well, bummer! I'm glad you liked it. Out of curiosity, what drew you to Phoenix? Were you there for any good monsoons?
Personally, the thought of a rainy, drizzly England sounds wonderful. I've often wanted a lovely vacation there!
I just peaked at your Journal. What a nightmare flying at that particular time. Did the airlines accomadate the passangers with extra liquids?
- Aug 27, '06 by bettyboopDH and both DD's decided on AZ but i am glad they di.
We were there during a few storms for us the rain was harder and much more lightning but thought they were fantastic to watch.
Will hopefully live out there early 2007.
No liquids what so ever even took my anti sickness tablets of me, but on the internal US flights and US-UK flights much more relaxed but still no liquids.
- Aug 28, '06 by english_nursei should be there for Oct/Nov im really looking forward to it
- Aug 28, '06 by cookielady,rnMoved here a few months ago, enjoy exploring. If when you get here you'd like to go hiking or out for a cocktail let me know!
- Aug 29, '06 by Owain GlyndwrWe visited AZ two years ago for vacation and to visit Banner as part of our immigration process.
We drove from Vegas to Phoenix via Flagstaff and back to Vegas via the I60. Differing scenery was fantastic.
- Aug 29, '06 by madwife2002Quote from cookielady,rnWell I'll pass on the hiking but I'm game for a cocktail lolMoved here a few months ago, enjoy exploring. If when you get here you'd like to go hiking or out for a cocktail let me know!
I moved here in december I live North of phoenix,
- Aug 29, '06 by bettyboopWe thought lake pleasant was unbelievable and the mountains and was expecting flat desert but no it was gorgeous, getting all our forms and checks done now so fingers crossed be there sooner rather than later.