March 2013 Caption Contest: Win $100! - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 17 by GGBRNYeah... I wasn't really listening when our preceptor told us that. Oh well, we'll see how this goes.Last edit by GGBRN on Mar 17
- Mar 17 by Angie:RN:Leo: Why are you so worry about the blackout at the Med-Surg floor? Irma: Because they are going to mandate us to work double shift for all med-surg patients while we get power back on to the building. Leo: I know it is not funny, but at least we are getting the work done and we are getting compensated for that.
- Mar 17 by netglowOMG you've just got to have the biggest nose I've ever seen. I mean, can you fit a mask over that, doesn't it get in the way?
- Really Dr. you want to order what?
- As my plastic surgeon you did an amazing job on my breasts. Now why haven't you fixed your own nose I wonder?
- Mar 17 by llerou1Has anyone ever told you... you look a lot like Beaker from The Muppets?
- Mar 17 by aknottedyarnLook John, many of the other students have taken care of patients with Noro. You trying to get out of it by wearing white does not cut it. Now get ready to clean up Rm. 632. The call bell has been ringing for 3 minutes. You know what you will find. Go.
- Mar 17 by MurseMike33322Just to let you know, that new charge nurse insists we take ALL temps rectally.