For this article contest, we have 5 subjects for you to choose from:
- Nursing Ghost Stories
- Things you are thankful for as a nurse / nursing student (in relation to your nursing education, work, or experience)
- Positive experiences you have had working on a holiday such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc
- Extraordinary recoveries you have witnessed in dire medical situations
- A person who has had an impact on you as a nurse or nursing student
- Your most memorable clinical experience.
The articles can encompass daily work, past experience, education, study tips, etc. 4 winners will be chosen with a total cash value of $600!
Only articles submitted in the following sections will be considered for this contest:
allnurses.com is available for nurses by nurses. It is a place where you can learn, communicate, and network with more than 638,000 nurses. You can learn more about nursing as a career, find tips on networking with fellow colleagues, read personal stories, and/or discuss day-to-day nursing activity. Prize: $150 each
You will help select the winners - a Top 10 poll will be available on Dec. 15th. A week later we will announce the 4 winners. Contest Rules:
- Article tone and content must comply with our contest rules and Terms of Service.
- Articles must have a minimum of 400 words.
- Articles must be submitted between Oct 1st - Dec 15th.
- No plagiarism - your article must be written in your own words.
- Articles will be reviewed by staff for consideration before displaying publicly.
- Articles must be unique, articles should not be listed on other websites, blogs, article sites etc.
- You grant permission to allnurses.com rights to publish in magazines, books, etc. You will be notified and credited if published.
- Keep personal formatting choices such as text color and font choices to a minimum - use only for headings.
Note: You may submit multiple articles. How to Submit an Article
Good luck to everyone! We are looking forward to reading all your articles! UPDATE: We have chosen the Top 10 Articles.
Vote for your favorite - Top 10 - You Decide Who Wins 4th Quarter Article Contest