Hi everyone! the last article contest was a huge hit. thank you.
4 winners will be chosen with a total cash value of $600 awarded!
For this article contest we have 5 subjects for you to choose from:
- what made you pursue a nursing career?
- defining moments in your nursing career journey
- times when you or another nurse you know have gone beyond the call of duty
- my courageous patient.....
- a person who has had an impact on you as a nurse or nursing student
These articles can encompass daily work, past experience, education, study tips, etc.
Only articles submitted in the following sections will be considered for this contest:
allnurses.com is available for nurses by nurses. it is a place where you can learn, communicate, and network with more than 610,000 nurses. you can learn more about nursing as a career, find tips on networking with fellow colleagues, read personal stories, and/or discuss day-to-day nursing activity.
Prize: $150 each
Contest ends sept 30th. winners will be announced first week of oct.
- article tone and content must comply with our contest rules and tos.
- articles must have a minimum of 400 words.
- articles must be submitted between july 1st - sept 30th.
- no plagiarism - your article must be written in your own words.
- articles will be reviewed by staff for consideration before displaying publicly.
- articles must be unique, articles should not be listed on other websites, blogs, article sites etc.
- you grant permission to allnurses.com rights to publish in magazines, books, etc. you will be notified and credited if published.
- keep personal formatting choices such as text color and font choices to a minimum - use only for headings.
Note: you may submit multiple articles.
Good luck to everyone! we are looking forward to reading all your articles!