Nursing exams - testing your patienceRegister Today!
This is a Cartoon on Nursing exams - testing your patience in About A Nursing Student - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of Nursing Student ... Nursing Students, you know the feeling. Nursing test scores can never be posted fast enough ;) ...by brian Admin Feb 27, '12Last edit by brian on Feb 27, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=679496©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 15,246 Views
- Feb 27, '12 by futurernhazelthats me!!!!!! i wanted to know my results the minute i sat the exam lololol
- Feb 27, '12 by NurseLoveJoy88Me too
- Feb 27, '12 by MyMystudentRNhahahahaha hilarious and sooooo true!!!
- Feb 27, '12 by jackiblue75There is an advantage of not having to wait now. Back, in the 'dark ages', when I took my Boards (Over 20 years ago) We got the results in the mail. Snail mail that is. Took my boards in June, got results in August. This made the anxiety during school seem like a paper cut. AND the tests were not computerized. We had to fill in those little circles with our Number 2 pencil. Oh how the times have changed.
- Feb 27, '12 by EJBNeuroRNMy fellow nursing school friends and I can totally relate to the cartoon!! It's a scantron test, just run the fricking thing through the machine!!
We did have one rotation where we took the test through the school website via lockdown browser. At the end of those tests you were well aware of how good or bad you did. After that I thought maybe the time buffer wasn't so bad...
- Feb 27, '12 by bamaya88We have to wait 48 hours to see what we got
- Feb 27, '12 by ThujoneI am like this in all of my classes, lol.
- Feb 27, '12 by iteachobI've got grades (from today's exam) to post right now! But instead, I'm wasting time on Allnurses! How ironic that this was the first thing I saw.
- Feb 27, '12 by clearblue3Wow! I can't imagine having to wait that long for results! We go through the answers as soon as everyone is done taking them. Then they run the scantrons later...but you pretty much know what you got then and we can discuss why we got certain ones wrong...and then cry about it. haha.