Losing weight while in schoolRegister Today!
This is a Cartoon on Losing weight while in school in About A Nursing Student - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of Nursing Student ... How many people have lost weight while in school? Are you exercising? Dieting? Or, just not...by brian Admin Nov 10, '12How many people have lost weight while in school?
Are you exercising? Dieting? Or, just not enough time to eat?
Click Like if you enjoyed it. Please share this with friends and post your comments below! Want more nursing cartoons?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=796938©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 12,976 Views
- Nov 10, '12 by LexRavenWhen my plate is full: Job, school, work I set aside a 30 min hard workout to help work off steam. Even if you just walk for 30 min you can listen to vocab recording for school. Helps me feel double productive!
It can be done:
1 Cup of coffee a day
take the stairs
If you have a day off do Yoga!
Drink more water
Vending machine are evil ( it may be hard but stay away)
Plan, Plan Plan ( I save money by bring snacks to work and school)
Smile No regrets, if you have an off day or meal acknowlege it then move on.
- Nov 10, '12 by canadiandudeLost 20 pounds this year, mostly combination of exercise and not eating enough during clinicals. feels great but finding clothes that fit has become somewhat a chore
- Nov 11, '12 by mssunshinemaei'm still losing weight.. i think i'm obese
- Nov 11, '12 by SadalaJust plain don't have time to eat, and don't think about it half the time, because I'm doing other stuff. Posting here is a guilty pleasure I take a break to do once in a while
- Nov 11, '12 by FaithGurl93idk. I always find time to eat. Esp. during study time
- Nov 11, '12 by DysrhythmiaRNlose weight, yea right, i wish, i gained weight from all the stress. I didn't have time to eat at times during school, clinicals, and work but then i would get home and stuff my face.
- Nov 11, '12 by Lisseth85yup I also lost weight...i guess i will be shopping for new clothing this christmas.
- Nov 11, '12 by tanna898I lost weight in nursing school for a few reasons. I was much more active running around the hospital and when I did eat I usually just had a salad because lets face it hospital food stinks and there is no time to run and get fast food. The weight loss was temporary unfortantly after I graduated I got a job at a school and sit around most of the day eating all the yummy treats in the office. I am now thinking I need to go back to nursing school so I can loose some weight.
- Nov 12, '12 by questioningRNFreshman year first day 220 (aug 98)
Graduation day 457 (may 02)
gastric bypass (april 03) tummy tuck (april (04) belt lipectomy (05)