Desperate measures - nursing schoolRegister Today!
This is a Cartoon on Desperate measures - nursing school in About A Nursing Student - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of Nursing Student ... How bad did you want to get accepted into nursing school? ;) Click Like if you enjoyed...by brian Admin Mar 16, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=686696©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 10,595 Views
- Mar 16, '12 by VivaLasViejasReminds me of when I was juggling Micro, A & P, Nutrition, and O-chem during the same term......just before I got into the nursing program. After that, I knew I could do just about anything.
- Mar 16, '12 by StaragateHahahaha! I'm learning to juggle right now! It takes the edge off the stress. I need to learn that foot catch, though.
- Mar 16, '12 by LindseyRN86What you mean not all nurses have 4 arms and 2 heads?
- Mar 16, '12 by P_RNYou know, I was accepted 3 times over a 12 year period on interviews alone.
Terrible HS grades, great NLN entrance exam and SAT scores. Of course that was back in the 60's and 70's.
Hospital school cost $50 for uniforms and $50 a year. I went 4 weeks (I think that's what I remember). College the next year was $13 a semester hour with a max of $163 for an 18hr semester, I went 2 1/2 years there, and to finish the other 3 semesters 7 years at the University later cost me $900 total in 1973-74. Hmmmmmm? I believe I still have the University receipt/student ID cards for you doubting Thomas-es.
- Mar 16, '12 by Murse901With that much talent and with today's job market for nurses, he's better off taking his show on the road!
- Mar 27, '12 by SopranoKrisHA!!!! Love it! Next....watch me jump through hoops
- Mar 31, '12 by stephanie2012Kind of sophisticated ! While i am just on the way .
- Apr 8, '12 by butterfly134spent two years spending 4 -5 hours studying after school every day in order to get a good leaving cert, applied for nursing , got the points and since starting university, i learned how to use a diablo (well and nursey stuff too i spose :P )
- Apr 21, '12 by WifeoffiremanLove it!! Learning to juggle myself!!