Happy Nurses Week cards...Register Today!
- by brian May 8, '12
- 9,886 Views
- May 8, '12 by kcmylornIt feels more like April Fools or Trick or Treat. Was offered my same job through another agency today- for $6.00/hour less!! Where's the card that say"Pound Sand!"
- May 8, '12 by VivaLasViejasYeah......me too!
- May 8, '12 by Not_A_Hat_PersonI went to Wal*Mart after my shift. They had Nurse's Day cards, tucked in with the Graduation and First Communion cards.
- May 8, '12 by GitanoRN2 typical, however, i keep the faith that one day administration will take the blind of their eyes and realize that doctors diagnose , but nurses care!
- May 9, '12 by Kittypower123Well so far:
Monday - Frito Pie and soda pop
Tuesday - Rootbeer Floats
Wednesday - Banana Splits
We'll see what Thursday and Friday bring. Also, the day shift nurse I relieved said she got a cup with some little things in it (pen, candy, whatnot), but I haven't gotton one at this point. At least they seem to be trying.
- May 9, '12 by rose-n-arrowsMonday-Awesome shirt and beautiful corsage+card of thanks
Tuesday-Starbucks and donuts-also retractable ID card clip that says "Nurses Rock"
We shall see what Thurs and Fri will bring.
Monday was plenty, really
- May 9, '12 by LobotRNIt's been pretty nice so far! Our employer has hosted a hosted a barbequue on both day and night shift, and last night the nursing supervisor and some of the day staff administrators came in and served banana splits from 8-10 pm. This morning there was a catered breakfast (our food service really does a lovely job, I enjoy the cafeteria for breakfast when I'm coming off shift) that overlapped the end of noc shift and the beginning of day shift. Very nice!