Happy Nurses Week cards...Register Today!
This is a Cartoon on Happy Nurses Week cards... in About A Nurse - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of General Nursing ... How is your Nurses Week going so far? Get any cards? Click Like if you enjoyed it. ...by brian Admin May 8, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=707794©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 9,164 Views
- May 8, '12 by tothepointeLVNI usually get a card from my agency but so far nothing. This is after not being invited to the company christmas part 2 years in a row.
- May 8, '12 by kcmylornIt feels more like April Fools or Trick or Treat. Was offered my same job through another agency today- for $6.00/hour less!! Where's the card that say"Pound Sand!"
- May 8, '12 by Flarein the immortal words of Charlie Brown... I got a rock..
- May 8, '12 by VivaLasViejasYeah......me too!
- May 8, '12 by Not_A_Hat_PersonI went to Wal*Mart after my shift. They had Nurse's Day cards, tucked in with the Graduation and First Communion cards.
- May 8, '12 by GitanoRN2 typical, however, i keep the faith that one day administration will take the blind of their eyes and realize that doctors diagnose , but nurses care!
- May 9, '12 by Kittypower123Well so far:
Monday - Frito Pie and soda pop
Tuesday - Rootbeer Floats
Wednesday - Banana Splits
We'll see what Thursday and Friday bring. Also, the day shift nurse I relieved said she got a cup with some little things in it (pen, candy, whatnot), but I haven't gotton one at this point. At least they seem to be trying.
- May 9, '12 by rose-n-arrowsMonday-Awesome shirt and beautiful corsage+card of thanks
Tuesday-Starbucks and donuts-also retractable ID card clip that says "Nurses Rock"
We shall see what Thurs and Fri will bring.
Monday was plenty, really
- May 9, '12 by LobotRNIt's been pretty nice so far! Our employer has hosted a hosted a barbequue on both day and night shift, and last night the nursing supervisor and some of the day staff administrators came in and served banana splits from 8-10 pm. This morning there was a catered breakfast (our food service really does a lovely job, I enjoy the cafeteria for breakfast when I'm coming off shift) that overlapped the end of noc shift and the beginning of day shift. Very nice!