1st Nursing Cartoon caption contest - win $100 - Page 7Register Today!
- Feb 26, '12 by jhaines123Pardon me, I just got paged.
- Feb 26, '12 by BundokSaintHow can patients tell who's who these days if they let everyone wear scrubs?
- Feb 26, '12 by Tina, RN[QUOTE=brian;6190392]
"Well, how do you like that?? I guess you CAN teach an old dog new tricks..."
Last edit by Joe V on Feb 27, '12
- Feb 26, '12 by BundokSaint"He's the top dog of PTU, the Pet Therapy Unit."
- Feb 26, '12 by beth66335Quote from brian"i'm not sure about this hospitals latest solution for short-staffing..."
- Feb 26, '12 by rizky1290"Just let the dog try,Every dog is allowed one bite!."
- Feb 26, '12 by mom2ckaI hear the therapy dogs are improving the HCAPHS scores AND they work for pennies...
- Feb 26, '12 by valmor84"Great people skills, but no thumbs."
- Feb 26, '12 by milksteakAt least she's trained unlike half our staff...
- Feb 26, '12 by Cessna172There he is Marge! I told you the new doc has fleas...one bit me yesterday.