Jump to content

VCU DNAP 2020 Applicants

SRNA   (41,073 Views | 328 Replies)

1,379 Profile Views; 61 Posts

You are reading page 14 of VCU DNAP 2020 Applicants. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

93 Posts; 1,137 Profile Views

2 hours ago, s.wizzleteats said:

Anybody feeling like today is the day or nah?

I hope today is the day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 Posts; 831 Profile Views

Keep your phones close! I just got the call!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

93 Posts; 1,137 Profile Views

5 minutes ago, s.wizzleteats said:

Keep your phones close! I just got the call!

What did they say? What day did you interview? What campus?

Edited by Penguins88

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 Posts; 831 Profile Views

It was Dr. Dimeco. The call woke me up because I’m on nights this week so I’m sure I was awkward but I don’t remember exactly what she said- just to expect an email soon too. I interviewed the 17th of April for Richmond.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

93 Posts; 1,137 Profile Views

Just now, s.wizzleteats said:

It was Dr. Dimeco. The call woke me up because I’m on nights this week so I’m sure I was awkward but I don’t remember exactly what she said- just to expect an email soon too. I interviewed the 17th of April for Richmond.

Congrats!!!! I’m crossing my fingers!!! I also interviewed for the Richmond site but on May 1st. Thank you for letting everyone know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 Posts; 1,161 Profile Views

I got the call for Northern Virginia campus!!! I interviewed 4/18.

Congrats s.wizzleteats!!!

I'm putting out good vibes for everyone else. :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

93 Posts; 1,137 Profile Views

2 minutes ago, tbell92 said:

I got the call for Northern Virginia campus!!! I interviewed 4/18.

Congrats s.wizzleteats!!!

I'm putting out good vibes for everyone else. 🙂

Congrats!!!! Maybe they are calling in the order of the interview dates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 Posts; 380 Profile Views

Shoot, I missed Dr. Dimico's call today but I interviewed May 1st! Good luck everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 Posts; 593 Profile Views

I missed it too. 😫 good luck friends!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Robin185 has 5 years experience as a BSN.

27 Posts; 1,132 Profile Views

15 minutes ago, StillneedmyATT said:

Shoot, I missed Dr. Dimico's call today but I interviewed May 1st! Good luck everyone!

Do you mean she called and left a message, or that you didn't get a call? Ahhh! I can't wait to find out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 Posts; 593 Profile Views

1 minute ago, Robin185 said:

Do you mean she called and left a message, or that you didn't get a call? Ahhh! I can't wait to find out.

For me, she left a voicemail to call back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

93 Posts; 1,137 Profile Views

12 minutes ago, arsla27 said:

I missed it too. 😫 good luck friends!

What day did you interview?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.