UIW Spring 2021

Posted
by adominique adominique (New) New Student

You are reading page 3 of UIW Spring 2021. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

Renvee

Renvee

45 Posts

Thanks guys! Congratulations on gettin in, I told you you’ll get it ? I might reapply but I’m also reconsidering maybe attending Galen or Chamberlain. Any thoughts?

Mimzmac

Mimzmac

18 Posts

I actually don't know anything about Chamberlain, but with Galen, I was told tbat I needed atleast high 80s on the TEAS to apply as they only accept 40 students per semester for their BSN program. Worth to try it. 

Lbrown172

Lbrown172

4 Posts

Hey guys just got accepted into the uiw nursing program and was looking for other people here as well, I hope we all can be classmates ?

Mimzmac

Mimzmac

18 Posts

Hi future classmate. Congratulations to ya! Im still in awe how awesome God is. I cried and jumped. Hahaha. Whats next?

Lbrown172

Lbrown172

4 Posts

4 minutes ago, Mimzmac said:

Hi future classmate. Congratulations to ya! Im still in awe how awesome God is. I cried and jumped. Hahaha. Whats next?

Haha hey Congrats to you as well ???? and same I was jumping up and down pumped and excited too begin, God is amazing. And submitting all the email stuff back and then orientation pretty much, I just want to start already haha ?

Mimzmac

Mimzmac

18 Posts

6 minutes ago, Lbrown172 said:

Haha hey Congrats to you as well ???? and same I was jumping up and down pumped and excited too begin, God is amazing. And submitting all the email stuff back and then orientation pretty much, I just want to start already haha ?

LBROWN172, yessss, He is...???? at ya..I can't wait to meet you guys. I will do the same. We have to get the CPR and First Aid and make the payments. I don't know what supplies to get, any suggestions?

Lbrown172

Lbrown172

4 Posts

11 minutes ago, Mimzmac said:

LBROWN172, yessss, He is...???? at ya..I can't wait to meet you guys. I will do the same. We have to get the CPR and First Aid and make the payments. I don't know what supplies to get, any suggestions?

Haha same im just telling all my family and my mom and stuff ?? and me neither but im going to ask my mom and uncle to help me figure out what supplies I need and stuff lmao 

Mimzmac

Mimzmac

18 Posts

Hey guys, how is it going? 

Renvee

Renvee

45 Posts

-

Edited by Renvee

Lbrown172

Lbrown172

4 Posts

On 10/8/2020 at 9:23 AM, Mimzmac said:

Hey guys, how is it going? 

Hey how have you been ☺. Got everything done from SentryMd I cant wait to start orientation already. Almost there ?

Mimzmac

Mimzmac

18 Posts

21 minutes ago, Lbrown172 said:

Hey how have you been ☺. Got everything done from SentryMd I cant wait to start orientation already. Almost there ?

Hey mate. Doing good. I'm taking Spanish n Kinesiology right now. I'm glad you got those done now. How was it when you upload those? Mine wouldn't upload. Are you ready? 

hopey96

hopey96

17 Posts

Did any of you have to do a interview or were you just admitted? I've been wondering due to COVID

Edited by hopendaggett