Jump to content

2020 Spring Enrollment for Nursing (Hillsborough Community College)

School Programs   (23,053 Views | 451 Replies)

731 Profile Views; 121 Posts

You are reading page 28 of 2020 Spring Enrollment for Nursing (Hillsborough Community College). If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

Elizabeth_Garcia85 has 1 years experience.

20 Posts; 41 Profile Views

Tdap-tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

121 Posts; 731 Profile Views

Anyone know cohort 2 class hours ? 
it’s dale Mabry days 

Edited by yrosabal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

91 Posts; 207 Profile Views

@yrosabal

You might be able to view the current schedule to get a general idea, however, the Spring schedule should be posted soon since registration will begin in a couple of weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

121 Posts; 731 Profile Views

Oh nice! But it won’t load for me 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 Posts; 66 Profile Views

My BLS instructor recommended that we discuss with our physicians the Hep A vaccine, because while it is not a mandatory Vax for the nursing program- it is consider medical emergency status in FL and could soon reach epidemic level. My physician recommended it I get it, so I did. 
required were :

2019/2020 flu vax

tdap w/in the last 10 years

hep b (at least the first two completed by dec deadline)

mmr- I had titer and was immune to all but measles so I only had to have 1 booster 

varicella- I was consider equivocal at 141 (even having chicken pox 2x) so I only needed 1 booster for that as well. 

As well as the ppd skin test for TB 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

38 Posts; 243 Profile Views

10 hours ago, yrosabal said:

Anyone know cohort 2 class hours ? 
it’s dale Mabry days 

From 9 am to 4 pm I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SierraLeighton has 3 years experience.

8 Posts; 28 Profile Views

17 hours ago, rrodriguez212 said:

Hi!! I have created a Facebook group for Cohort 2. Please let me know if the link does not work!! 🙂 https://m.facebook.com/groups/400737637494367

Thank you for creating a page! But it wouldn’t load for me either ☹️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SierraLeighton has 3 years experience.

8 Posts; 28 Profile Views

1 hour ago, rrodriguez212 said:

@yrosabal @SierraLeighton ahh, sorry! I don’t know why it won’t load. Can you try searching “HCC Spring 2020 Nursing - Cohort 2” ? 

When I search it it says no results found. I also just tried searching “HCC nursing” and only past groups from 2018 come up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SierraLeighton has 3 years experience.

8 Posts; 28 Profile Views

2 minutes ago, SierraLeighton said:

When I search it it says no results found. I also just tried searching “HCC nursing” and only past groups from 2018 come up 

In the settings do you have it so that anyone can see it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

38 Posts; 243 Profile Views

23 hours ago, Paigeepoo said:

My BLS instructor recommended that we discuss with our physicians the Hep A vaccine, because while it is not a mandatory Vax for the nursing program- it is consider medical emergency status in FL and could soon reach epidemic level. My physician recommended it I get it, so I did. 
required were :

2019/2020 flu vax

tdap w/in the last 10 years

hep b (at least the first two completed by dec deadline)

mmr- I had titer and was immune to all but measles so I only had to have 1 booster 

varicella- I was consider equivocal at 141 (even having chicken pox 2x) so I only needed 1 booster for that as well. 

As well as the ppd skin test for TB 

Jeez all these vaccines.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.